Saturday, April 27, 2013

Family Dinner

With older kids and crazy schedules, we dont get around to being together much anymore.  Jeff and I talked about it, and we decided that we were going to have "Family Dinner" 2 times each month, so we could all be together.

We had a marinated flank steak, Lynsies "Garden of eatin"  which is quartered red potatoes and any other vegie mixed with a bit of olive oil, sprinkled with parmesan, sea salt and fresh ground pepper and oregano... ( tonight it was asparagus, fresh green beans, carrot, onion, mushrooms, and red pepper.  You roast in the oven until the vegies are golden and delicious. We also had a huge bowl of chopped apples and oranges.

We laughed, and visited...everyone showed up and we had a great time!  Jacey and Jordan were trying on my old cheerleading uniforms...was I really this tiny??

Man, I love my family!!






No comments:

Post a Comment