It has been a while since I have blogged, and here is my confession...
1. I started eating sugar on Easter and have not stopped since
2. My motivation was lagging as the end of winter kept holding on to my favorite season of all, SPRING.
3. I have been quite stressed at work
4. I have been worried about my beautiful children and hoping they will all find their happy spot.
Now that I have gotten that off my chest, let me tell you some amazing things...
1. I have been going to a lunch-break class at my work. I am lucky enough to have a Sports Training department downstairs in my very building. They have 30 minute lunch classes. They switch off between Circuit Training, Weight-Lifting and Spin. I am getting stronger every day and kept up in the spin class this week. It is hard work! I go back to my office with a red face and out of breath, but oh it feels so good to get strong!
2. Sammy my wonderful little niece has been teaching Lynsie and I, along with a few of our kiddies some incredible lessons each Sunday! She is becoming a life coach of sorts, and she has been helping us tap into our potential. I love getting to know myself better, my kids, Lyns and her kids as well, and Sam has been great! We have made vision boards, written down what we really want in life and execute it, we have a little drawing we each made of our own body with enpowering words in there that I look at EVERY morning to get those in my head...holy cow, it works! Guess what? I AM AMAZING...crazy huh?
3. We have been eating healthy meals around here. It is hard to cook for just a few as Riley and Jocelyn are the only ones home right now, and Riley is only here 1/2 the time. We make it a point to sit down and enjoy dinner and conversation. If you are caught with your phone at the table it gets taken away! For those of you who know me well, you know that I have an addiction to my Iphone...eek ( this is a confession post, right?)
4. Alot of people have been complimenting me on my weight, telling me that they can tell I am losing. I dont care how many times a girl hears that, it DOES NOT GET OLD.
5. Guess who is turning 47 tuesday? ME! and guess who is going to greet 48 at 130 pounds...you've got it...ME! I will never be in the TERRIBLE TWO HUNDREDS AGAIN...ONEderland...here I come!
Goal for this week: Eat clean, stay focused, exercise 6 times, love my family and myself~