Saturday, June 8, 2013

MY LITTLE PIECE OF PARADISE

For those of you who know me, you will know that I LOVE to be out digging in my yard.  I LOVE seeds, sprouts, dirt, plants, flowers, vegies and even the worms.  I am a little scared of the snakes if they startle me, and I HATE snails and wont even talk about mice, so they BETTER not show up.

I got a beautiful new rose this year, it is a creamy peachy/orangey /yellowy bundle of beautiful.  I even love to snip around in my roses, although they scratch me something fierce.

My yard is not perfect, I love things to look like nature, and not look like I measured inbetween each tulip to make sure they are 4 inches apart.  I love to go out and feel like I am in an old, grown over garden of love.  We still have one side of our yard that we have to conquer, and it is going to take some effort, but WE CAN DO IT!

Guess what?  Jeff said I can put fruit trees over there!  I have not been allowed to have fruit trees, because he thinks they are too messy.  I will pick up EVERY FRUIT!

Here are some pics of my heaven...

Come over for a tall glass of iced peppermint tea from my garden and sit on the back porch with us ANYTIME!








No comments:

Post a Comment