Saturday, June 8, 2013

NEW CHALLENGE!

OK friends and family...we are starting a new challenge on June 15th.  This will be a 12 week program.  You need to weigh in and send me a picture (before) of you by that date with your weight, your goal for this 12 weeks, this can be a weight, a pant size, eating healthier...ANYTHING.  The last thing I would like is measurements of chest, waist, hips and thigh...

I will keep track here on my blog and we can work together.  PLEASE COME JOIN ME!  I need competition and motivation, and most of all, ACCOUNTABILITY.

If you dont want your pics or weight posted, I will not do that!  I will only give percentages of weight lost.

DONT BE A CHICKEN, COME PLAY!

You can text me (801) 602-9944, send me a message on Facebook or post in the comments here on the blog.

WHO IS IN??

1 comment:

  1. OK friends...I have 6 people on my list...I would like to have at least 15...let's get HEALTHY!

    ReplyDelete